Emergency treatment during construction
During the construction, if you encounter the following special circumstances, you should keep calm and take appropriate emergency measures.
- Sudden power outage during construction
When there is a sudden power outage during construction, the power switch of the electric box should be cut off immediately to prevent accidents during power transmission. After receiving the call notification, the power switch is turned on and the work starts after the check is normal.
If you need to return to the ground after power failure, you should lift the manual downhill handle of the hoist at both ends to allow the suspension platform to slide freely to the ground.
- The suspension platform cannot be stopped after releasing the button during the lifting and lowering process.
When the suspension platform cannot be stopped after releasing the button during the lifting and lowering process, immediately press the red emergency switch on the electric box door to make the suspension platform stop urgently. Then cut off the power switch of the electric box, check the contact condition of the contactor, clean the grease dirt on the surface of the contactor, and after the contactor can resume normal operation, close the power switch and use the manual sliding down method to lower the suspension platform to the ground for maintenance.
- the suspension platform should be horizontally inclined and automatically lock the rope
When the suspension platform slides down during the ascending and descending process or one end slides to a certain extent, the safety lock automatically locks the rope. At this time, stop immediately, then turn the transfer switch on the electric box to the lower end of the platform, and then press the up button. The lower end of the suspension platform is raised to the recovery horizontal position. After the safety lock automatically resumes the unlocking state, the suspension platform is lowered to the ground, and the electromagnetic brake gaps at both ends are checked and adjusted to meet the requirements; or the difference in the rotational speed between the two ends is checked, if the difference is obvious Should be replaced with a motor.
- lift the machine card wire rope
The working wire rope is jammed in the hoist due to loose strands, kinks or hoisting machine parts. The construction personnel in the suspension platform are evacuated while ensuring safety, and professionally trained maintenance personnel are dispatched to the suspension platform for maintenance. First, the safety wire rope is wound on the hoisting frame of the two ends, and the two ends of the safety wire rope are fastened with a rope buckle. Then loosen the protective ring of the swing arm of the safety lock at both ends to disengage the working wire rope from the roller, so that the safety locks at both ends are in the state of the lock rope. After taking the above safety measures, remove the hoist inspection and exit the wire rope of the jam. If necessary, cut off the palm wire and open the lifting cover to check and carefully remove the wire rope left in the hoist. At the same time, replace the new wire rope in the corresponding position of the suspension mechanism, put the wire rope back down and put it into the hoist to tighten the wire rope, then put the working wire rope into the safety lock swing wheel groove and install the protection ring. After the safety lock is opened, the suspension platform is lifted by about 0.5 m to stop, the rope buckle on the safety wire rope is removed and the safety wire rope is placed in the vertical position, and then the suspension platform is lowered to the ground, and after rigorous inspection and maintenance by the hoist , the party is allowed to continue to use.
- When the working wire rope breaks
When the working wire rope breaks at one end of the suspension platform, the suspension platform is tilted, and the safety lock automatically closes when the working position is tilted, and the suspension platform is locked in the safety wire rope. At this time, the construction personnel in the suspension platform should remain calm, and it is strictly forbidden to run and jump in the suspension platform, and handle the emergency measures when the respective wire ropes are stuck in the elevator.
Installation, adjustment and precautions for the suspension mechanism
- When installing the ground, the horizontal plane should be selected. When there is a slope, it should be reliably leveled under the angle wheel. If the installation surface is waterproof and insulated, it should be padded 2.5~3 cm thick under the front and rear seats to prevent crushing. Waterproof insulation level.
- The height of the adjustable support bracket should be such that the lower side of the front beam is slightly higher than the height of the parapet (or other obstacles). If possible, after the suspension mechanism is positioned, the lower side of the front beam is extended. The daughter’s wall is fixed with wooden blocks.
- The rated extension range of the overhanging end of the front beam is 0.3~1.5 meters. When the rated overhang is exceeded, reliable reinforcement measures and rated working loads must be taken and confirmed by the responsible department before use.
- The distance between the front and rear seats should be adjusted to the maximum distance as far as possible under the conditions of the site.
- The distance between the two brackets should be adjusted to a distance of 3 to 5 cm less than the length of the suspension platform.
- When tightening the steel wire rope, the front beam should be slightly upturned by 3~5 cm to produce prestress and improve the rigidity of the front beam.
- When the wire rope is clamped, the number of rope clamps is not less than three, and the U-shaped opening and the tail end of the steel wire rope are opposite to each other, and the directions are the same. The rope clamps shall be clamped in order from the lifting point, and between the last rope clamp and the previous rope clamp, the rope shall be slightly arched. When the rope clamp nut is tightened, the wire rope should be flattened to 1/2 to 1/3 diameter.
- When laying the wire rope, the wire rope free disk should be placed on the floor. The rope head should be carefully pulled out and then slowly slide down along the front. It is strictly forbidden to throw the wire rope down into the disk. After the wire rope is finished, the entangled rope should be carefully pressed separately. The excess wire rope on the ground should be carefully packed tightly, and the ground should not be arbitrarily scattered.
Major component scrapping standards
Suspended Working Platform main force attachments: When the suspension mechanism or suspension platform appears as follows, it should be scrapped.
- After the overall instability, it must not be repaired and must be scrapped.
- When permanent deformation is generated and cannot be repaired, it must be scrapped.
- When some components are permanently deformed and cannot be repaired and the surface corrosion or wear depth exceeds 10% of the original component, the corresponding components should be scrapped.
- When cracks occur in structural parts and welds, according to the stress situation and crack conditions, after repairing or taking reinforcement measures, the original design requirements can be met, and repairs must be taken to strengthen the measures before they can continue to be used. Otherwise, they should be scrapped.
What are the main safety facilities for the Suspended Working Platform equipment?
A. LSB swing arm type safety lock; can lock the safety wire rope when the working platform tilt angle is greater than 3-8° or the working wire rope is broken;
B. Manual release: It can be smoothly lowered when power supply is lost, such as power failure, to ensure that the operator reaches the ground safely;
C. Speed limit protection: when the descending speed exceeds the defined safe speed, the centrifugal deceleration device is activated to slow down the down speed;
D. Limit protection: automatically cut off the power supply when the basket equipment exceeds the manually set maximum limit, and activate the alarm bell;
E. Electrical overload protection: If the motor is abnormal or the circuit is abnormal and the motor is overloaded, disconnect the control circuit of the contactor to disconnect the main circuit.
F. Leakage protection: The operator automatically closes the total circuit when the operator accidentally charges the electric body and leaks;
G. Emergency stop: cut off the main control loop in case of sudden abnormality (such as automatic rise or fall).